The Max Patrol R4100 series self-retracting lifelines (SRLs) combine freedom of movement performance with a fall arrest mechanism designed to minimize clearance requirements.
- Approved for use over steel beam, precast concrete and B-deck, and can also be used in non-leading edge applications
- Available in 20-, 30- and 65-ft. lengths
- Support worker and tools up to 400 lbs.
- Minimize fall arrest distance to 24 in. when used overhead while allowing freedom of movement with line-lock performance
- Modular construction for easy inspection and service
- Include an impact-resistant polymer housing with swivel top, carrying handle for easy transport and durable labels and shock pack cover to aid inspection
- Llightweight, rugged design suited for low clearance applications
- Meet ANSI Class A and OSHA Standards