PSG's Guardian Retractable HLL (horizontal lifeline) is for use in either fall arrest or as part of a fall restraint system, which prevents the worker from reaching the leading edge of a fall hazard.
- 60-ft. galvanized cable horizontal lifeline
- Deploys an extending metal energy absorber designed to reduce peak loads to anchorage structures
- Single direction, tensioner handle prevents accidental releases
- Hex shaft can connect to a drill to speed retrieval of lifeline
- Stainless steel housing and handles are corrosion resistant
- Can accommodate two workers at the same time at a weight of 130 to 310 lb. per worker
- Meets OSHA standards 1920 and 1962 Subpart M