Safety Today's Brass Knuckle SmartShell BKCR4499 gloves feature a machine-knit, ultra-high molecular-weight polyethylene shell with ANSI cut level 4 protection and astrength-to-weight ratio that is eight to 15 times higher than steel.
- Layered construction designed to conform to natural contours of the hand
- Flex points in the fingers, wrist and palm
- Thermoplastic rubber padding sonically welded to back of glove for protection from contusions, smash injuries, punctures and object strikes
- Pinch protection extending to each fingertip
- Sandy finish of blacknitrile palm coating for wet grip, slip and abrasion resistance
- Double-stitched in high wear areas
- Bright lime green steel meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 requirements for high-visibility safety apparel and headwear devices