Coolpad has partnered with M2MD Technologies to co-develop the Coolpad Bubble, a proximity tracking device to aid in fostering proper social distancing for workers in a myriad of industries including construction.
- Utilizes Bluetooth in combination with TDK's Ultrasonic Time-of-Flight (ToF) technology that enables range-finding, proximity and position-tracking sensors to calculate distances and alert users to maintain safe distances
- Users receive real-time visual, audio and vibration alerts when another device is within a 6-ft. threshold
- AI-driven Bubble Dashboard collects anonymous data from the wearable device including its own device ID, neighboring device IDs, distance, timestamp and event duration
- Allows for customized reporting and analytics that enable automated Safety Management through predictive AI models
- Incorporates technologies for future use cases to address employee safety and workforce efficiency