Coatings for Industry (CFI) has released WearCOAT 3020, a new water-based lithium silicate concrete densifier. The coating helps make polished concrete floors last longer while maintaining an excellent commercial look.
- This new product is water-based and compliant with all VOC regulations, yet offers excellent adhesion to porous concrete, greatly reducing surface dusting as it facilitates polishing.
- Permanently bonds with concrete upon contact, filling the pores and improving its resistance to water, chemicals, and abrasion.
- The resulting surface provides high traction for safety, yet has a glossy, non-yellowing surface that can even improve with age.
- WearCOAT 3020 helps prolong the life of the concrete, as it resists damage from salt, water and ultra-violet light intrusion.
- WearCOAT 3020 complies with all VOC regulations, containing less than 10 g/l VOC.
- It has little or no odor during and after application.
- It is also non-hazardous for transport, so it can easily be delivered by any common carrier, even overnight.
- WearCOAT 3020 is a single-component product, sold in one- and five-gallon containers.
- It offers a fast cure time – dry to touch in under two hours, light foot traffic in four to six hours, and ready for vehicles or polishing in 24 hours.