MQ Whiteman introduces the WTB-16 track-drive power buggy. This new model features an aggressive track pattern enabling the buggy to travel aggressively through soft soils and muddy site conditions. The WTB-16 is engineered with top quality components and built with the attention to detail that has made MQ Whiteman the leader in motorized buggies.
- Optimal traction and durability are assured by a steel embedded ladder track design and rugged undercarriage utilizes cast ductile iron guide wheels.
- Powerful drive motors propel the buggy through tough conditions and offer fail-safe braking.
- A versatile tub offers 16 ft³ (2,500 LB) capacity and polyethylene construction for easy cleaning.
- Powerful and reliable Honda GX690 engine produces 22 horsepower and long run times are achieved with 5-gallon capacity fuel tank.
- Travel efficiently around the site with speeds of 5.7 MPH unloaded and 4.7 MPH loaded.