The Tuckerbilt T-644 concrete transport vehicle can move a 6-yd. payload 50% faster and 2 ft. higher than previous models.
- Twin auxiliary PTOs deliver high torque to power the hydraulic pumps, even at lower rpms
- 14-in. covered auger trough offers infinitely adjustable speed for precise pouring and handles low-slump, standard mix and SCC
- Hopper includes an integrated splash deflector and swings 90° left and right on its centerless turntable for added reach
- JCB EcoMax 320/50704 four-cylinder Tier 4 diesel engine provides 145 continuous bhp at 2,200 rpm
- Infinitely variable hydrostatic drive includes a Creep Mode setting for efficient pouring at the form
- Features a maximum grade of 6% and articulated steering for added maneuverability
- CAN-based machine control technology with built-in diagnostics and in-cab display
- Enclosed climate-controlled cab with ergonomic operator station with dual joysticks for full fingertip control of all functions and an adjustable suspension seat
- Includes cameras on the rear and left and right sides
- Weighs approximately 22,500 lbs.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Tuckerbilt T-644 Concrete Transport Vehicle