The patented Beam Bracket was developed for use with the TITAN HV Shoring System. The Beam Bracket joins slab soffits and perimeter beam soffits together to improve the stability and safety of perimeter framing by eliminating an independent beam soffit at the edge of the building. It resolves deficiencies from traditional methods of shoring such as installation of additional post shores and increased labor to restart and stabilize framing at lower elevation. The Beam Bracket eliminates these issues to create a safe and more efficient project site by:
- Accommodating varying depths of transition, fully adjusting to the nearest 3/8” (10 mm)
- Featuring a design capacity of 3,000 Ibs.
- Resisting uplift resulting from cantilevered perimeter beams
- Improving productivity in repetitive conditions
- Reducing overall shoring equipment requirements
- Its lightweight design 9.6 lbs (4.4 kg)