The STRIPPING CORNER MAX simplifies wall formwork erection and stripping in elevator shafts or stairwells, hollow piers or any other interior wall type. Only one person is needed to operate the entire system and it provides high efficiency at the job site, saving execution time, since the formwork can be quickly repositioned without disassembling formwork panels connected. The STRIPPING CORNER MAX provides three different options to set and strip the system, avoiding three of them collision with adjacent rebar:
- Manual operation, requiring a single upward or downward movement of the head using the stripping lever
- By a crane with a single vertical movement to expand and retract the corner pulling on the stripping head holes
- Hydraulic operation via a hydraulic jack that is fixed on top of the central tube of the stripping corner
- Safely activated with one single movement
- Intuit and fast handling
- No need to dismantle panels for stripping
- Easy to maintain
- Available in three heights: 10 ft., 8 ft., and 4 ft.
- Maximum pressure to withstand is 1670 psf
- Robust galvanized endplate and stripping mechanism
- Quick lateral connection with panels using clamps
- Stripping: Manual operation, by crane and hydraulic option
- Lifting capacity: 4.4 Kips
- Secure and easy vertical connection (stacking) to achieve different height combinations.