The HP105 riding trowel is powered by twin Kohler EFI engines that deliver a total of 53 hp.
- Torque converter clutch provides optimal low speed torque for low speed oat panning and high rotor speed (up to 180 rpm) for finishing concrete
- Two 46-in.-diameter, five-blade non-overlapping rotors
- Two 6-gal. fuel tanks provide extended and equal run time for each engine
- Electric-powered spray system for application of retardant
- 6-gal. fuel/retardant capacities
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Allen HP105 Riding Trowel