The compact, lightweight Conjet Robot 322 high-pressure water-jetting unit consists of a self-contained, crawler-mounted undercarriage that is electrically powered with an integral control system.
- Can be remotely and safely controlled and monitored away from the cutting area
- Can adjust width of undercarriage to improve stability
- Single oscillating nozzle mounted on a traversing cradle running back and forth along a 1.5m-long feed beam
- Optional hydraulically driven rotor for cleaning and scarifying concrete surfaces
- Narrow design suitable for small tunnels, culverts, inside concrete box girder bridge decks and under bridge and quay decks
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Robot 322