Crete-Crushers are air-powered machines designed for aggressive concrete removal and roughening concrete surfaces. They create rough surfaces by hammering bits into concrete surfaces, removing up to a 1/4” per pass. Sets of tungsten carbide bits will last approximately 50 hours.
- Removes up to 250 sq.ft. per hour at Depth Per Pass of 1/4″
- Delivers 1,200 hits per minute for fast surface removal
- Requires only 160 CFM at 100 PSI Heavy-duty 1/4″ steel frame
- 2″ Vacuum Port for dust-free operation
- Automatic in-line lubricator (oiler)
- WHIPCHEK Cable assures safe air hose hookup