EDCO's TS-8 electric floor stripper removes glued down floor coverings from concrete and wood surfaces. It has an oscillating blade drive system that slices under flooring material making removal quick and easy.
The push electric floor stripper has two working positions and a reinforced head assembly for increased production.
- Remove up to 200 sq. ft. per hour of vinyl or other related soft material (amounts and time will vary based on material and adhesion)
- Folding handle for easy transport and storage
- Sharktooth wrench for easy blade changes
- Heavy-duty steel material deflector shield
- Multiple position hand held assembly
- Heavy-duty flexible rubber isolators
- Belt-driven oscillating blade system provides 1,850 hits per minute
- Quick release pin angle adjustment
- 7-gauge steel welded construction
- Pinch blade system accepts floor stripper blades of any make and size