The National Steering Committee (NSC) for the Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program – a business intensive program that awards students with a four-year Bachelor of Science degree in Concrete Industry Management – recently announced their new board members beginning July 1.
The slate of new NSC officers includes:
- Executive Director – Eugene Martineau, CIM National Steering Committee
- Chairman – Mike Schneider, Vice President, Chief People Officer (CPO), Baker Concrete Construction, Inc.
- Vice Chairman – Michael Philipps, Vice President, Business Development, Construction Materials, Sandler Training
- Secretary/Treasurer – Nicole R. Maher, Chief Operating Officer, National Ready Mixed Concrete Association (NRMCA)
- Immediate Past Chairman – Wallace Johnson, U.S. Concrete, Inc.
The NSC board of directors includes:
- Randal M. Beard, Principal and Managing Director, Walter P. Moore
- Dr. Rex Cottle, Trinity Industries, Inc. (retired)
- Steve Cox, Vice President - Customer Success, Command Alkon
- Brian Gallagher, Vice President, Marketing, O’Neal, Inc.
- Julie Garbini, Executive Director, RMC Research & Education Foundation
- Beverly Garnant, Executive Director, American Society of Concrete Contractors
- Douglas Guerrero, Chairman, CIM Patrons, California State University, Chico
- Marti Harrell, NPCA Vice President of Education and Training and NPCA Foundation Executive Director, National Precast Concrete Association Foundation (NPCA)
- Scott Harrison, Senior Associate, Construction Insight, Inc.
- Kyle Loyd, Executive Vice President, Concrete & Waterproofing, Sika Corporation
- Paul Ozinga, Executive Vice President, Ozinga RMC, Inc.
- Aaron Snowdon, Director RMC Performance, Summit Materials, LLC
- Russell Tripp, President, American Concrete Pipe Association
- Rick Yelton, Editor at Large, Informa Exhibitions U.S.
“We continue the great fortune of having a board of directors comprised of industry leaders that bring vast amounts of experience, capability and commitment to the National Steering Committee,” says CIM NSC Executive Director Eugene Martineau. “Their leadership is essential as the NSC continues to provide oversight and direction while advancing the CIM program and preparing the next generation of leaders for the concrete industry.”