JotForm, an online form software platform, released the new JotForm Mobile Forms app in June 2019. JotForm Mobile Forms allows people to fill out their own forms on their mobile device. It also makes it easier to distribute forms for others to fill out. The app can be used for inspections, work orders, audits, incident reporting and more. The mobile app version of the software is loaded with features construction professionals will appreciate including offline capability, dozens of integrations, assigning form to team members and more.
JotForm Mobile Forms users can go paperless with digitized versions of forms and surveys, which can be edited. Different types of data can be collected including voice recordings, scanned barcodes, geolocation, photos and electronic signatures. Additionally, you can assign specific forms to team members so they can send, view and manage the responses.
So what are the benefits for construction contractors?
- Construction managers can conduct safety inspections themselves or have crews use mobile devices to input data wherever they are
- Report incidents quickly, exactly where they occur with special form fields to get the details correct.
- Signature collection means it can be used on contracts like a Time and Materials Contract
- Easily share checklists with crews
JotForm Mobile Forms is available with all plans of JotForm, including the free plan which allows 5 forms, 1,000 monthly form views and 500 total submission storage. Three additional plan options are available for a monthly price.
- Collect data on forms and surveys
- Offline access ([VIDEO] JotForms Mobile Offline Mode)
- Drag and drop form builder
- 5,000+ customizable form templates
- Add conditional logic, calculations and widgets
- Save forms as a draft and finish filling out later
- Automatically syncs data once back online
- Manage from a phone or tablet
- Set up autoresponders for confirmation emails and reminders
- Receive instant push notifications for each response
- Enable or disable notification for specific forms
- Share forms via email, text and other mobile apps like Facebook, Slack, LinkedIn and more
- Generate analytics reports for data
- No JotForm account needed for team members to access forms