The Navman Qtanium Connect telematics portal merges data from all OEM and Navman Wireless-tracked heavy equipment to simplify management of mixed fleets and eliminates the need for redundant telematics hardware.
- Complies with the AEMP Telematics Data Standard, provides one-stop fleetwide visibility without adding third-party hardware to machines that already have factory-installed OEM telematics, and supports integration of data into the enterprise office system for broader business use
- Allows fleet operators to request data access credentials from each OEM represented in their fleet; data from each reporting source will then be securely transmitted to operators’ servers and aggregated for use in the portal’s widgets, dashboards, maps and reports
- Information available from the portal ranges from machine location, fleet utilization, fuel burn, and geofence and curfew violations to equipment use by jobsite, preventive maintenance schedules, and more
- Related information such as machine inspection data and photographs of machine damage can be imported into the system for further data consolidation
- Can sort reports by OEM, analyze data by machine category, and click to access real-time weather reporting from each jobsite
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Qtanium Connect Telematics Portal