In this new report, SmarTech outlines all the major technologies, hardware, materials and applications that will usher the traditional construction industry into a new, digitalized era. The report goes on to identify and quantify the specific commercial opportunities presented by implementation of AM technologies in terms of hardware, materials, software and AM construction services associated demand and revenues. According to the report, this activity is expected to grow into a $4 billion yearly business opportunity for hardware manufacturers and a highly profitable segment for construction material producers that choose to add digital manufacturing services to their core business.
About the Report:
The construction industry could represent as large an opportunity for additive manufacturing as the entire industrial and medical manufacturing industries combined. While the technology is still young, billion-dollar deals have already been signed, bringing these technologies intro futuristic construction projects worldwide. As technologies progress and the industry rapidly expands, some of the largest construction groups are investing to secure know-how and advance the development of new materials and processes.
- Ten-year construction 3D printing opportunity and market data forecasts in volume and value terms. These cover hardware/software, materials, services/applications.
- Market trends to include key metrics at a geographical level, better capturing the cultural attitudes towards advanced digital construction and approaches to implementation.
- Analysis and description of all major system OEM’s currently offering (or developing) construction AM hardware and relative technologies.
- A detailed description of the most significant AM construction projects completed to date and their implications in terms of defining the advantages deriving from implementing digital additive manufacturing processes in construction.
- The latest trailing five years activity and competitive analysis to reflect the rapidly evolving landscape in which major global construction operators are now interfacing directly with printer manufacturers, materials companies, and solutions developers.
Further details of this report can be found at: https://www.smartechpublishing.com/reports/digitalizing-the-construction-industry-with-additive-manufacturing-a-ten-ye