The Trimble SiteVision system is an outdoor augmented reality (AR) solution that enables users to visualize 2D and 3D data on virtually any project site with cellular or internet connectivity for easier and more efficient planning, collaboration and reporting. Combining hardware and software in an integrated, lightweight handheld or pole-mounted solution, users can view 3D models and assets in a real-world environment at a 1:1 scale, from any angle or position.
- Integrated Positioning System integrates the Trimble Catalyst DA1 Antenna, Electronic Distance Measurement (EDM) rangefinder and power management into a lightweight, handheld device that connects to a user-supplied Android mobile phone
- Available to single users on a monthly or yearly subscription basis
- Enables users to visualize digital models from a wide range of data collection, design and constructible modeling tools in open industry-standard formats
- Provides access via cloud-based hosting to models from all stages of the life cycle of infrastructure and buildings to increase collaboration, enhance work accuracy and improve operations and utilization
- Simplifies complex concepts by allowing users to blend digital content with real-world environments