The STAMIX Stabilization System increases the strength and dynamic stiffness of soft soil in order to improve its engineering characteristics, as well as remediates contaminated soil.
- Quick, cost-effective and environmentally-friendly solution improves soft soils by mixing binder into clay, peat, mud or dredged sediments
- PMX Power Mixer hydraulic accessory for excavators can mix even difficult soils from 16.5 (PMX 500) to 23 ft. deep (PMX 700)
- Remote-controlled PF Pressure Feeder is mounted on a tracked chassis and injects binder agent into the ground using compressed air
- DAC (Data Acquisition Control) System measures, controls and provides data during the stabilization project
- Mixer drums rotate and mix material in a controlled way in three different directions simultaneously, while the conical binder nozzle efficiently spreads binder
- Available STAMIX 3D Positioning System uses GPS signals to precisely locate the PMX Power Mixer head, guiding the excavator operator to feed the correct amount of binder and to thoroughly mix each block of the job matrix