Engcon, a manufacturer of tiltrotators, quick couplers and accessories for excavators, has launched a new machine coupler for excavators in the size of 12–19 tons.
The EC-Oil blocks can be used for retrofits as the new machine hitch contains almost no hoses and minimizes the risk of leaks. The end customer will also notice that the new bolt-on EC-Oil block facilitates hydraulic flow.
“Thanks to our innovation-driven work with a focus on the end customer, our customers can rely on engcon to always deliver state-of-the-art technology. Our package should be the complete solution and the premium product that our customers want, now and in the future,” said Martin Engström, product manager at Engcon.
- EC-Oil block without hoses
- Reinforced construction both laterally and in the digging direction
- Stability around attachment points to the machine
- Flexible hose routing between excavator and machine coupler
- Bolted lifting hook and possibility with lifting eye