In 2019, Doosan expanded its mini excavator lineup with the addition of three new models in the 3.5-, 4- and 5-ton classes - the DX35-5, DX42-5 and DX50-5. They are available with a standard arm or long-arm option for more dig depth and reach. They also offer an enclosed cab, including heat and air conditioning, or an open canopy configuration. Both configurations allow for optimal all-around visibility.
- Tier 4 compliant
- Standard arm or long-arm option
- Standard blade with angle blade available as a factory option
- Standard suspension seat
- Deluxe instrument panel
- Standard keyless start system
- Quick coupler, bucket and thumb attachment package
- 17- to 20-gpm auxiliary hydraulic flow
The 33.5-hp DX35-5 is the smallest Doosan mini excavator. The 3-ton class excavator features zero tail swing and dual flange track roller system for greater over-the-side digging capacity, better slewing and a smooth ride.
- Operating weight: 7,909 lb.
- Bucket breakout force: 6,968 lbf.
- Maximum dig depth (with standard arm): 10 ft. 3 in.
- Width: 69 in.
The 42.7-hp DX42-5 is a conventional tail swing model in the 4- to 5-ton class. Its narrow width provides the ability to fit through doorways, gates and other obstacles.
- Operating weight: 9,246 lb.
- Bucket breakout force: 9,183 lbf.
- Maximum dig depth (with standard arm): 10 ft. 6 in.
- Width: 69 in.
- Tail swing overhand: 17 in.
The 49.8-hp DX50-5 is a 4- to 5-ton size class mini excavator is a minimal tail swing model with less than 1 in. of tail overhang.
- Operating weight: 10,677 lb.
- Bucket breakout force: 8,977 lbf.
- Maximum dig depth (with standard arm): 11 ft. 7 in.
- Width: 77.2 in.
- Tail swing overhand: 0.6 in.