Vermeer has introduced the CTX50 mini skid steer, featuring vertical lift arms that allow it to hoist more weight than a similarly sized machine with a radial lift path. It has a 600-lb. ISO-rated operating capacity and a tipping capacity of 1,715 lbs.
- Full lift height of 72 in.
- 25-hp Kohler Command PRO electronic fuel-injected gasoline engine
- 4-pump hydraulic system provides dedicated pumps to power specific functions, allowing the machine to be more productive than systems with fewer pumps
- Enhanced operator’s station features a single pilot-operated joystick for smooth operation
- 7-in. rubber tracks and high-mounted track sprocket design helps keep the drive sprocket out of the dirt to reduce premature wear in tough ground conditions
- Stand-on platform also helps keep the operator out of the mud and debris and provides optimal viewing of attachments during operation
- Universal attachment plate