Wacker Neuson’s 8115L all-wheel steer loader offers the power and capacity for larger jobs, but has a compact design to access hard to reach areas. The largest of the company’s all-wheel-steer models, it has an operating weight of 13,338 lbs. and a straight tip bucket load of 9,480 lbs. and 7,992 lbs. with forks.
- 100-hp Deutz Tier 4 Final turbo diesel engine delivers maximum power to the lift arms, drive system and attachment and does not require a DPF
- Includes a rigid one-piece chassis that prevents shifts in the center of gravity even at full turn and a 40° steering angle on each axle for a high degree of maneuverability
- Hinge pin height of 12 ft.
- 25-mph travel speed
- Three electronically synchronized steering modes: four-wheel steering, two-wheel steering and crab-steer
- Spacious, ergonomically designed pressurized enclosed cab with wide doors, ample leg room, adjustable and telescoping steering wheel, automotive-style HVAC, intuitive joystick controls and 360° visibility
- Standard hydraulic universal attachment plate and Faster block and 14-pin harness for quick, easy attachments changes