The 1800AWL, the first model of the new AWL line, is heavy on capabilities and light on delicate landscape surfaces such as grass, building foundations and paving stones.
- Telescoping boom enables loading on high-sided trucks and other applications that require extended reach
- Provides a working lift capacity of 1,800 lbs. with a 114-in. maximum lift height at hinge pin
- 24.8-hp Kubota D1105 diesel engine
- Small footprint of only 50.5 in. wide and articulated loader design provide the agility to maneuver in close quarters, while turf tires provide minimal turf disruption when making turns
- ROPS/FOPS-certified cab with open-cab design provides a clear view of the work site in all directions
- Low-profile suspension seat and easy to use controls provide comfortable and simple operation
- Standard mini skid-steer attachment plate accommodates a wide variety of attachments and enables user to quickly and easily switch from a bucket to forks or other tools