The 200G excavator is powered by a 145-hp John Deere PowerTech PSS 4.5-liter, Tier 4 Final engine and features 11% less fuel burn than the 210G. Adjustable power modes, including ECO and POWER settings, can be set based on the job, engaging the machine to automatically change engine rpm and hydraulic pump calibration.
- Hydraulic system efficiencies enable faster swing speed for increased productivity in applications requiring swing movements
- Compatible with bucket options ranging from 0.55 to 1.34 cu. yds.
- Optional hydraulic coupler
- Double-sealed swing bearing system with enhanced internal grease retention
- Reinforced arm-to-bucket joints maximize front-joint durability and reduce maintenance intervals for axial clearance adjustment
- Tungsten carbide-coated ear flanges provide high-wear resistance and long service life
- Steel bushings with grease groove channels increase resistance to abrasion and reduce pin wear
- Ground-level service access ensures most filters can be accessed from the ground