The ZW220-6 mid-sized wheel loaders weighs in at 38,910 lbs. and is powered by a 200-hp Cummins Tier 4 Final engine with a clean SCR system and no DPF. It delivers 34,170 lbs. of breakout force, has a heaped bucket capacity of 4.2 to 4.7 cu. yds. and can reach loading heights up to 13.5 ft.
Smart technology features include ride control, telematics, auto power-up and an operator-friendly LCD color monitor. “Global e-Service” combines with the ConSite reporting program to give fleet managers 24/7 remote monitoring, maintenance and daily operational data plus monthly summary reports.
- Loading arm with heavy cross-tube design to resist torsional stresses
- Pressurized operator’s compartment with tilt/telescoping steering pedestal, fully automatic A/C, enhanced ventilation, sound system and intuitive controls
- Shift-to-hold switch overrides automatic settings to provide extra traction or torque when required
- Power Mode switch puts a 10% burst in engine rpm for immediate access to extra acceleration, rimpull and breakout force
- Parallel/tandem hydraulic circuit offers parallel tilt & lift movement to smooth out digging operations while the Tandem function prioritizes the bucket while dumping
- Includes an automatic return-to-dig function, auto shutdown feature and standard rear-mounted safety camera and proximity detection system
- Reversible, on-demand hydraulic cooling fan
- Seamless front window, rounded engine cowling and redesigned ROPS frames allows clean 360° lines of sight
- Optional E-Stick steering system provides electric, fingertip lever-mounted control for fine control of machine movements with minimal effort