The 877H wheel loader is a high-production machine designed to fill the gap between the 856H and 890H models. It has an operating weight of just over 54,000 lbs. and a full-turn tipping load of 35,450 lbs.
- Features a bucket size of 5.5 cu. yds. with a bucket breakout force of 44,961 lbf.
- Cummins QSL9 8.9L, Tier 4 Final diesel generates 331 hp and 1,160 lb.-ft. torque at 1,400 rpm
- Standard power-shift transmission with a single-stage, three-element torque converter
- Maximum travel speeds of 24.8 mph
- Limited-slip front and rear differentials
- Wet disc brakes and piston pump hydraulic system