The Pitbull 2300B has no conveyors and features a smaller frame, allowing it to boast the durability, portability and screening rate of the 2300 at almost half the cost.
- The new model is simpler, lighter and more compact than the larger version, yet delivers high outputs with a wide range of materials, including topsoil, mulch, gravel, stone and asphalt
- The combination of low price and high performance makes the machine ideal for rental centers and small- to mid-sized contractors in industries such as landscaping, construction and excavation
- As a result of the reduced size and weight, engineers were able to include a smaller hydraulic system and a 21.5-horsepower Honda two-cylinder air-cooled gas engine
- Screening plant incorporates an anti-spill loading apron that accepts as much as 3 cubic yards of material at a time, depending on the feed rate
- With its low dump height of 8 ft., 4-1/2 in., operators do not need loading ramps; they can fill the hopper using typical construction equipment, such as skidsteers, backhoes, loaders or excavators
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Pitbull 2300B Portable Box Screener