The Cummins QSF3.8 meets Tier 4 Final and EU Stage IV emissions regulations. The 4-cylinder engine meets near-zero emissions with a Selective Catalytic Reduction aftertreatment system.
- Achieves fuel efficiency similar to a 3.3-liter engine with 10% higher power output and 18% increased peak torque
- Designed to operate at relaxed ease
- Rear gear train
- High strength cast-iron block with sculpted design removing unnecessary weight
- Remote mounted Electronic Control module for easy plug-in diagnostics and data downloads
- Cummins Direct Flow air filtration system
- High Pressure Common Rail fuel system driven by full-authority electronic controls
- Two-stage fuel filter system with NanoNet media traps almost 99% of all particles as small as 5 microns
- Crankcase ventilation system eliminates blowby gas emissions
- Peak torque: 360 lb.-ft.
- Power output: 85 to 132 hp
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about QSF3.8 Tier 4 Final Engine