The 404F-E22TA four-cylinder, turbocharged, aftercooled 2.2-liter engine meets Tier 4 Final emissions standards with the addition of common rail direct injection and full authority electronics.
- Performance boosted to 67 hp with a maximum torque of 208 Nm at 1,800 rpm and rated speed of up to 2,800 rpm
- Optional turbocharged, non-aftercooled model offers up to 48 hp
- Ensures better load acceptance, good transient response and overall smoother operation from equipment
- Testing shows a 7% improvement in specific fuel consumption (SFC) over the Tier 4 Interim/Stage IIIA version
- Provides a compact package size and sleek engine architecture with a rear-mounted small diesel oxidation catalyst
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Compact 400 Series Diesel Engines