The Stage V engine range for off-road applications delivers improved productivity, uptime and total cost of ownership.
- Five base engines include the D5, D8, D11, D13 and D16 offering power from 143 to 796 hp
- Optimized engine and exhaust aftertreatment system maximize the use of passive regeneration, meaning soot accumulated in the DPF is burned off during normal machine operation
- Deliver up to 5% reduction in fuel consumption compared to Stage IV models
- Designed to fit in the same footprint as the model they replace and the two-box aftertreatment system enables simple, flexible installation
- Include improved predictive maintenance and lengthened service intervals, including doubling oil change service intervals from 500 to 1,000 hours
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Volvo Penta Stage V Off-road Diesel Engines