The EX40 air-cooled, four-cycle engine delivers a maximum output of 14 hp and meets both CARB and EPA Tier III emission standards.
- Utilizes chain-driven overhead cam (OHC) technology
- Intake and exhaust valves positioned to offer lower resistance for the air/fuel mixture flow
- Automatic decompression timing system reduces pulling force by 30% to 40%
- Inclined cylinder, lighter-weight parts and improved rotation balance
- Full 2 dbA quieter in exhaust tone
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about EX40 Engine