These hydraulic-over-air relay valves are designed to convert hydraulic modulated input pressure to a proportional output air pressure.
- Single input design provides one hydraulic pilot port to control modulated air braking pressure
- Dual input ports can be set up for different pressure ratios
- Tandem input provides redundancy with two independent pilot pressure ports enabling hydraulic pressure to be applied to either port while keeping pressure ratio the same
- Accommodates max air pressure of 150 psi and max hydraulic pressure of 2,000 psi
- Operate from a 3:1 to 21:1 hydraulic-to-air-pressure ratio
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Hydraulic-Over-Air Relay Valves