The GN 880 oil drain valves are offered in zinc-plated steel or brass versions with a plastic protective cap, brass valve plate, copper sealing disk and Viton rubber O-ring.
- May be used for draining non-pressurized oil and for vacuum drainage under certain conditions
- Feature high-pressure resistance, high temperature resistance (-22° F to 320° F) and 100% leak tightness
- GN 880.1 connector pieces, GN 881 brass breather valves, alternate series GN 883 breather valves with very compact dimensions and GN 882 breather filters also available
- Accessories come with metric or BSPP parallel threads
- RoHS-compliant components
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Oil Drain Valves