This Generator Test Set, also known as a generator tester, load bank or dummy load, provides a fully controllable load that mimics the real load the generator would see in normal operation.
- Generators up to 10 kW can be loaded to full capacity
- Combines two load banks in one, providing a 0-90A (0-10,800 watt) load at 120V or 0-45A (0-10,800 watt) load at 240V
- Allows performance of both the engine and generator to be evaluated
- Useful for restoring the full capacity to diesel-powered generators by burning off the fuel deposits that have collected while operating under light loads
- Can also be used as a UPS tester
- Larger generators can be tested using two test sets