- Deisgned to protect belts against sharp transitions
- Manufactured with adjustable outside rollers that adjust from 5 to 35 degrees depending on the application and transition point
- Most effective when used at terminal belt transition points or on convex bends to help tighten the sealing system
- Available both inline and offset in CEMA C, D, and E ratings
- Feature Superior's SpinGuard seal technology
- Roll diameter dimensions range from 4 to 7 in. with belt widths of 24 to 96 in.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Variable Pitch Idlers