Chicago Pneumatic Construction Equipment has launched their first LED light tower to the North American market with the introduction of the CPLT V5+ HiLight, joining the CPLT V4 metal halide version in the CP lineup. The new high-performance light tower features a heavy-duty polyethylene canopy for rugged durability and is designed to withstand the most extreme elements and working conditions. The canopy coupled with the light tower’s compact size, ease of transportation, safety features and lighting performance makes the CPLT V5+ a great solution on any jobsite. It can be used in a wide range of applications and industries, including public lighting, events, roadwork, construction sites and general industry work.
- The CPLT V5+ offers high performance and luminosity with four LED lamps that are 350 watts each.
- With a 28-gallon fuel tank, the new light tower is capable of 150 hours of operation with all four lamps before refueling, maximizing productivity and illumination time.
- A Kubota EPA Tier 4 Final engine powers four high performing LED lights that offer visibility up to seven acres.
- Easy service access with wide wing doors to allow 100 percent access to the machine, including service components and drains.
- An environmentally friendly frame design prevents oil, fluids and fuel from leaking out and contaminating the ground.
- The polyethylene canopy suppresses sound at a low 63 dB(A) level.
- Several standard features include spill containment, four heavy-duty stabilizers to withstand any extreme weather conditions, a 110 volt courtesy outlet that gives 2 kW of power to run other tools on the jobsite, and a vertical mast that can be raised to 25 feet, two feet higher than most competitive towers.
- There are several different options that are available for the CPLT V5+.