The SBE751 1/2-in. hammer drill can be used on concrete, metal, wood, brick, and tile.
- Weighs 7 lbs.
- 750-watt motor withstands abuse from dust and overload conditions
- Rubberized handle, locking side handle and compact construction
- Optimized impact mechanism
- Aluminum die-cast gear housing improves dissipation of heat
- Variospeed electronic speed control
- Two-speed gear box offers no load speed of 0 to 1,000 rpm in first gear and 0 to 3,100 rpm in second gear
- Maximum tightening torque of 265 in.-lbs.
- Maximum impact rate of 59,000 bpm
- Rated at 5.8 amps
- Maximum drilling diameter of 3/4 in. in concrete, 1/2 in. in steel and 1 9/16 in. in soft wood
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about SBE751 1/2-in. Hammer Drill