Makita has expanded its line-up of miter saws with the new 10” Slide Compound Miter Saw (model LS1018). The LS1018 is ideal for applications ranging from fine woodworking and carpentry to general construction.
- The LS1018 is powered by a direct drive 13 AMP motor with soft start.
- The linear ball bearing system is engineered to deliver smooth, “dead-on” accurate cuts.
- At 90° the LS1018 has 12" crosscutting capacity, with 8-1/2" capacity at 45° (miter)
- The saw miters 0° to 47° left and 0 to 60° right, with positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, and 45° (left and right)
- The rear-handle bevel lock is easily accessible with adjustments 0° to 45° (left and right), and positive stops at 0° and 45° (left and right)
- 40 teeth carbide-tipped blade
- See-through blade guard system for greater visibility of the blade and line-of-cut
- The ergonomic rubberized handle design with large trigger has a better fit and added comfort
- The carrying handle is positioned at the top of the tool when in the locked position for easier transport
- Weighs only 43.7 lbs.
- 13.0 amps (120V)
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Makita 10-in. Miter Saw LS1018