Milwaukee Tool announces the next generation of tape measures – new Magnetic Tape Measures with Finger Stop. The new Tape Measure lineup is designed with features improving ergonomics and maximizing functionality, while continuing to provide the longest life in the industry. The new line of premium tape measures are more compact and ergonomic, providing a better fit in the user’s hand.
- An improved finger stop mechanism protects users’ fingers during retraction, while maximizing stability during layout applications.
- A more compact magnetic hook will allow users to get into smaller spaces while taking measurements.
- For added functionality, the tape measures also include an improved wire form belt clip that has been optimized for bag/belt storage and reducing pocket tearing.
- Proprietary Nylon Bond Blade Protection
- Five-point reinforced frame for drop protection
- Dual-sided printing with blueprint scale on bottom side provides even more functionality while working overhead and with blueprints.
- Available August 2016, the Magnetic Tape Measure with Finger Stop line will initially include (4) Tape Measures, in lengths of 16’, 25’, 30’, and 35’, as well as (2) metric options.
Premium Magnetic Tape Measure Models
- 16’ Magnetic Tape Measure with Finger Stop (48-22-7116)
- 25’ Magnetic Tape Measure with Finger Stop (48-22-7125)
- 30’ Magnetic Tape Measure with Finger Stop (48-22-7130)
- 35’ Magnetic Tape Measure with Finger Stop (48-22-7135)
- 5m/16ft Magnetic Tape Measure with Finger Stop (48-22-7216)
- 8m/26ft Magnetic Tape Measure with Finger Stop (48-22-7225)