DICA's ProStack Cribbing adds additional height under outrigger floats when setting up in uneven ground conditions.
- Three parts: base outrigger pad, interlocking cribbing blocks and high friction top grip pad
- Outrigger pad manufactured with pyramid-shaped surface that interlocks with cribbing blocks
- Grip pad protects pyramid surface on cribbing blocks and provides high friction surface for outrigger foot
- Designed to be used under boom trucks, digger derricks and aerial bucket trucks as well as any equipment with outrigger loads not exceeding 110,000 lb.
- Impervious to environmental conditions
- 6 in. thick
- 12-in. by 12-in. TCR-612-12 cribbing blocks weighing 27 lb. each; intended to be used with 24-in. ProStack Pads
- 12-in. by 24-in. cribbing blocks weigh 55 lb. each; intended to be used in tandom to create a 24-in. by 24-in. surface area for equipment with larger outrigger feet
- Available in three Cribbing Kit Options that include either a DR36-2, DR42-2 and DR48-2 base outrigger pad, along with 4 cribbing blocks and 1 grip pad
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about DICA ProStack Cribbing