ACH Foam Technologies' Foam-Control MAX graphite polystyrene (GPS) is a rigid foam insulation well-suited for vertical construction applications where a high performance building envelop is desired. The product is comprised of many small pockets of air within a polymer matrix containing graphite, which reflects radian heat energy like a mirror to increase the material's resistance to heat flow.
- Developed to achieve R5 (R-value) at 1 1/16th in. thick without decrease in R-value performance over life of the product
- Increases R-value as outside tmperature drops
- Offers moisture resistance and permeability
- Meets ASTM C578 and UL requirements
- Available in 100, 150 and 250 grades