Doosan Portable Power offers the internally packaged Intelligent Load Management System (ILMS) option, which is designed to improve machine performance and decrease potential downtime associated with Tier 4-compliant mobile generators in light load and fluctuating demand applications.
- Automatically adjusts engine and exhaust temperature with supplemental heat to ensure the generator operates at full capacity regardless of load demands
- Avoids forced downtime caused by load bank testing
- Requires no operator control or monitoring
- Compatible with any voltage output produced by the generator with no special setup or switching required
- Can instantly respond to ensure full generator capacity is always available in the event of a sudden heavy load demand, such as a motor start
- Available across the company's small to mid-size generator lineup and select large generator models, including the G25, G40, G50, G70, G125, G150, G190, G240 and G325 models