The 600-amp Big Blue 600 Air Pak welder/generator provides single-operator power for welding, carbon arc gouging, auxiliary power or running an air compressor to perform critical repair and maintenance functions.
- 65.7-hp Deutz Tier 4 Final-compliant diesel engine
- Ingersoll Rand screw-type air compressor supplies up to 60 cfm of air at 100 psi with a 100% duty cycle
- Upgrades include improved arc characteristics, digital weld meters and display, three-phase power available even while welding and a 4-in. electronic engine display
- Enables use of auxiliary power while welding
- Provides up to 20,000 watts of continuous three-phase power and up to 12,000 watts of continuous single-phase power
- Standard features include a 120-volt block heater and automatic glow plugs, tailorable arc control for SMAW and GMAW processes and wireless hand remote compatibility