The self-propelled Peco TBB-3002 Brush Blazer is a mid-sized brush cutter for clearing underbursh and trees, trail maintenance, cleaning retention ponds or clearing right-of-ways. The Brush Blazer can clear up to 6 acres per day.
- Rotary brush cutting system with two 1/2-in.-thick steel discs each with three hardened steel flail blades
- Flail blades double sided for longevity
- Infinitely variable speeds up to 5 mph
- Two levers for speed and steering operate similar to a zero-turn mower
- Hyrostatic track drive system
- Front-end sled configuration
- Operator presence safety switch requires pressure to run engine
- 48-in. cut width
- Cuts tress up to 4 in. in diameter
- Available with 28-hp Briggs & Stratton Vanguard or 27-hp Kohler EFI engine
- 5-gal. tank
- Weight: 1,250 lbs.
- Width: 59 in.
- Length: 96 in.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about TBB-3002 Brush Blazer