Rotos are unique to the heavy equipment industry as they offer versatility in site work that would normally require several pieces of equipment. Packed within every Roto’s compact footprint are a 360-degree slewing turret, independent and jacking stabilizers, and capacity to lift and move loads at height.
- Turrets continuously turn 360 degrees, with the boom at height as needed
- All electronic and hydraulic lines are enclosed within the boom itself, which is engineered to have no flex
- Adapt to a variety of attachments including manbaskets; mounting and locking operations of the Tac-Lock system are controlled from the cab
- Depending on the model, Roto lift heights range from 68 to 96 ft., with a reach from 58 to 83 ft.
- Maximum operating capacities range from 8,820 to 10,000 lbs.
- MerLIN (Merlo Local Interactive Network) electronic machine management program displays center of gravity position of the machine and how it moves
- Merlin Continuous Slew Safety (MCSS) system automatically and continuously checks the forces acting upon the four independent stabilizer pads
- Four stabilizers can be configured to suit the type of terrain and slope of the jobsite
- Models include: R40.18S, R50.21 S Plus, R50.26 S Plus, R50.30 S Plus and R50.35 S Plus