The 26.2-lb. HR5212C 2-in. AVT rotary hammer is engineered with enhanced Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT), a synchronized three-component system that results in a vibration rating of only 9m/s².
- AVT system incorporates an air-actuated counterbalance, vibration-absorbing housing and integrated damper spring
- 15-amp motor delivers 14 ft.-lbs. (19 joules) of impact energy at 1,100 to 2,250 bpm (variable speed)
- Two-mode operation for "chipping only" or "hammering with rotation"
- 24 bit angle settings and one-touch sliding chuck for quick bit changes
- Features soft start, a torque-limiting clutch and constant speed control
- Optional lock-on or trigger-activated in the "chipping only" mode with a push button start/stop control in front of the rear handle