The faster and lighter Slider50 Hooklift is a hydraulic system mounted on a truck chassis that is capable of interchanging various bodies and has a capacity of 50,000 lbs.
- Includes a dump mode with a maximum dump angle of 51˚ on a 45-in.-high truck frame
- Can accommodate various types of bodies in lengths ranging from 16 to 22 ft., and up to 24 ft. with special bumper configurations
- Available in a fixed 54-in. hook height, a 61.75-in. hook height and a hydraulic adjustable jib that will travel from 54 to 61.75 in. with an in-cab control lever
- Weight reduced by almost 1,000 lbs. to allow for an additional 950 lbs. of available payload
- Regenerative valve technology reduces the cycle time by 20% from the previous model
- Features a standard heavy-duty hexagonal jib design, new wear pads and wear pad retainers for a sleeker look, in-cab controls and slide-through rear latches
- Incorporates permanently lubricated greasable bushings, zinc-plated pins, and a low-flow/high-pressure hydraulic system