The Checkmate Xplorer industrial full body harness features unique curved webbing that follows the contours of the body for a closer fit and a sub-pelvic assembly for greater support and increased comfort during suspension.
- Visual alert stitching provides an intuitive way for the user to understand the correct way to wear the harness
- Limited-slip dorsal D-ring has a precise amount of vertical adjustment built in and is designed to keep the D-ring in place after multiple loadings
- Large front ring allows for multiple attachments and uses a lightweight aluminum quick-connect buckle to ensure a safe final connection
- Hardware specifically designed to be ergonomically suited to the product’s functions, reducing wear on the webbing, allowing easy connections and providing critical pivot points for a greater range of motion
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of OSHA 1910.140, OSHA 1926.502, ANSI Z359.11-2014, EN 361:2002, EN12277:2007 Type A, and EN358:2000
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Pure Safety Group Checkmate Xplorer Industrial Full-body Harness