The Model DH38YE2 1 1/2-in. spline shank rotary hammer can hammer or hammer/drill holes in concrete for anchors or rebar, demolish or chisel concrete, cut, dig, tamp or drive ground rods.
- 8.4-amp motor produces 5.9 ft.-lbs. of impact energy
- Full load speed of 510 rpm and full load impact rate of 2,800 bpm
- Dial changes between hammer-only and hammer/drilling modes
- Adjustable 360° side handle
- Tool is 16 in. long and weighs 14.1 lbs.
- Safety clutch shuts down rotation for user protection
- Dust-proof cover
- Auto-stop carbon brushes prevent motor damage
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Model DH38YE2 Rotary Hammer